Re: Dear Millie, Lesa, and everyone else/Sally

Fri Jan 18 19:21:47 2002

Dearest Sally, Hello!! I'm glad to hear from you!!! I'm hanging in there. This month will be a bit rough, since the 29th. will be a year since the hyst. My feelings about the gyn are definitely not good, and never will be. But I guess we have to keep on plugging along. How are those llamas?? In a lot of ways, I am glad I didn't get the lysis done. It really scares me when I see that so many people have pain that returns/worsens. How's the weather there? More snow for us,tomorrow. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I lived in southern California, or Arizona. ;0) Please feel better, and keep in touch! Love, Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 2:21 PM Subject: Dear Millie, Lesa, and everyone else/Sally

Hi dear Millie and Lesa, I know it's hard to keep up with all the emails from the board and accomplish anything else. It's almost a full time job just reading everything. But please keep checking in occasionally. We wonder if you're okay, etc. Anyway, I know you are both still in pain, as am I, so Good luck and I send you both my love and caring. I'm always here to talk. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: