Kerry- I suffer with cronic pain from Adhesions( anyone live in the U.K)

Mon Jan 28 00:20:16 2002

Dear Kerry, Here is the address of the UK adhesions'support group which also has a chat area.

http://www.adhesions.org.uk/index2.shtm

Kath Findlay is the coordinator and is also from the UK. There are allot of nice women from the UK on there and they also come on this board from time to time. This is here email address: k.l.findlay@adhesions.org.uk

There are allot of people on here and on the UK support group who would be happy to offer you support and talk to you. Probably everyone has felt as you do at one time or another. Most of us have also had the same problems with the medical profession, friends and family. At least you will have people who understand and can relate to you. Most everyone on here has had the same feelings and problems. Many of us feel alone with our suffering and were lucky enough to find this board. You are not alone!

Feel free to email me any time you want. Take Care! JEAN

"SMILE............It confuses people!"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Kerry Deane Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 4:00 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: I suffer with cronic pain from Adhesions( anyone live in the U.K)

I myself suffer with constant pain from Adhesions .I have had major bowel surgery , hysterectomy . my appendix removed some ovarian cysts removed and another operation for an ectopic pregnancy . I am 25 years old now . I just need to know is there anyone on this site from the U.K ? I feel so lonely and isolated at times . my doctor thinks I'm a druggie because I ask for certain pain kilers which now they have stopped . I am now trying massage's daily to my abdomen and refexology the way I see it I have nothing to lose. I feel a little happier seeing I am not alone and I am not insane or making up these pains that ruin my life on a daily basis. I tried the suicicde approach (thank god I lived ) but I was so desperate and felt like I was banging my head against a brick wall . If anyone wants to get in touch or e-mail then please do I really could do with a chat with someone who totally understands . many thanks and sorry for being a whinner . my e - mail is ladykmd@hotmail.com

--
K Deane

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: