Hummingbird /Sally/fiend vs. friend

Mon Jan 28 18:58:57 2002

Dear Kathy, I'm not actually your "fiend" I hope, I'm your friend-Love, Sally From: Sally Grigg To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 6:37 PM Subject: .Hummingbird(Kathy) /Sally

Dear Kathy, Hi, how are you feeling? You didn't make me sad, I was already sad, it was just very appropriate. It's okay for us to remember loved ones, even if we cry a little. It would be worse if we never remembered them. A member of my family wished that she could feel my father around sometime, but I think its better if people move on. Everyone has their own belief system, but I think it would be worse if our loved ones always stayed tied to the earth.

I guess I still have issues with the cigarettes, too. I know a lot of people still smoke, but I feel like they took my father prematurely, as they did. But it was his choice and karma. And I feel better now, sometimes it helps just to say things.

I hope you're well, I miss everybody not coming to the board so often, but its awfully hard for most people, and you also run out of new, and relevant things to say. So stories like yours are great, even if you need tissues.

Love, hugs, and beautiful sunsets for you. Your fiend, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: