Re: Any body gotten preg. after adhesions-please give me hope/best surgens

Tue Feb 5 17:46:49 2002

Jo, thank you. I did log on to your site(Good work, it was great) and tell the long version of my story, with all the gorry details and such. it helped just to write about it knowing sombody else who shares my frustrations with insensative dr and cronic pain will read it and understand.

Thanks agian Jennifer

At Sun, 03 Feb 2002, Jo Eslick wrote: >
>Dear Jennifer,
>Welcome to the site, I too am glad you found us.  I am so sorry that at such a young age you have been given that horrible news, and yes, I do know what it feel's like I was 19 and engaged to my soul mate for life ... when I was informed in a monotone voice by a doctor who's bed manner is still questionable..... "you know you may never be able to have children", like it was a normal everyday like statement like "Hi how are you?" but it doesn't FEEL like that does it?  ((((((Jennifer))))))  I hope this gives you hope, I had my appendix out there was scar tissue I believe and I found out only April last year that I have endometriosis.
>The good news part of my message to you is that I am the very proud and happy mother of four beautiful daughters.  My eldest was born the day before I turned 22, and I also have another 3 happy and healthy daughters.  So do what you can to minimize the risk of getting more adhesions and wait and see what happens.
>I have just launched a site for Aussie Adhesion sufferer, but it is also for anyone else who would like to visit and share friendship with us.  One of my friends Kanga was told exactly that, so why don't you visit my site http://www.bombobeach.com and look on the note board in "General Topics" and you will see a message from Kanga.... it sounds a bit like yours.  It might be worth your while to have a chat to her, you will find her email address attached to her message or by clicking on and viewing her "info page".
>There are many many stories on the quilt, and you should add yours too, if you haven't already, and tell us your story on my site too.
>Love & gentle warm hugs
>Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

>
>>From: jenellis2001@yahoo.com (Jennifer)
>>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org
>>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>>Subject: Any body gotten preg. after adhesions-please give me hope/best surgens
>>Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 03:40:33 -0600
>>
>>Hi I am brand new to this board and thrilled to have found it. I have
>>talked to more doctors than I can count but nobody who has adhesions
>>personaly. I an 25 and not yet ready to have children but the fact that
>>adhesions can cause infratility haunts me. nobody else I know knows
>>what it is like to at 18 be told that they have a disorder that can
>>leave you unable to have children and they think I dwell on it too much.
>>Has anyone out there gotten pregnant after they had adhesions? please
>>let me know. Also I would like to have surgery before I start trying
>>and would like some tips on good surgens who are cutting edge on
>>adhesions I live in michigan but am willing to travel if nessary.
>> thank you
>>
>>--
>>It is your body and only your mind is attached to it
>>so listen to yourself above all else
>>

--
It is your body and only your mind is attached to it
so listen to yourself above all else

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: