remedies/natural approaches

Tue Feb 5 22:55:51 2002

REMEDIES to think about/research? from information found on the web. Papaya juice, has papaine, heals inside. Dear Monica, I would try the BF&C routine as listed in the newsletter. I would do the fomentations on the area and take the capsules internally. http://www.herbsfirst.com/NewsLetters/0798bfc1998.html David Christopher is available for short, free consultations Monday - Thursday from 1:00 - 2:00 mountain time at 1-800-372-8255 - he may be able to give you some further ideas. take care, Kathryn Mechling http://www.herbsfirst.com

--
Monica, If it were me I would use the following recipe - I have been
getting lots of
 testimonies from different sources on Rosehip Seed Oil on old scars.
 1 oz. of Rose Hip Seed oil with-
1 drop of Rose oil and-
2 drops of Helichrysum.
(Recipe from New Choices in Natural Healing by Prevention

magazine.) I would rub it on over the area- It is picked up by the blood stream and taken through out the body so it should also work on internal scars. We can sell the combination in a 2 oz. bottle (don't have 1 oz. bottles) for $19.95 God bless Lynne Alternative Health Resources Website - http://www.zhealthinfo.com E-mail - Lynne@zhealthinfo.com

Dear Monica, Yes we have worked with people with Abdominal Adhesions and find that Herbal Medicine is very helpful (Western not Chinese) and would suggest that you find a medical (or Master) Herbalist in your area. Good luck, & good healing, Nicky & Denis Jevon. you can Email to nicky@enviroheal.com or denis@enviroheal.com.

Monica, Thank you for your inquiry on Herbvine.com Your situation sounds very constantly painful! I would take the following NSP (Natures Sunshine Products) products and let the natural remedies begin to work immediately. Stock numbers have been included for further research at http://www.herbvine.com -Nature's Noni, Stock #4066-7. 2 oz. morning and night. Use only NSP brand. It is 6 times stronger than other leading brands. -Whole Leaf Aloe Vera, Stock #1693-42 oz. morning and night. Use only NSP brand and must be the whole leaf grade only. -Vitamin E with Selenium, Stock #1667-8. -Collitrim Plus, Stock #3061-5. Use the liquid form. -Una de Gato, Stock #175-0. 2 capsules 3 times per day. A freee herbal brochure has been attached which lists over 500 NSP products and a brief description of their historical use. To print, it fits on two legal-size sheets of paper. Yours to greater health, Renee Carpenter-Houde Doctor of Natural Health http://www.herbvine.com

Hi Monica, I talked with Dr. Winslow, who I work with in Dallas. He suggested taking 1 vitamin E for every 40 pounds of body weight and at least one gram of vitamin C every day. I do not know anyone who has a acuscope and myopulse in WI but check the internet for a man in IL who is a distributor in that area. I think his name is Ed. He can refer you to someone in your area. Ralph To: healthydoctors@earthlink.net Subject: Re: abdominal adhesions

Monica, The best thing to do is to call our Scheduling Dept. at 800-248-9050 or 642-472-9580. They can pass your medical information/history on to the doctor for review. The doctor can then determine if treatment at The Raj will be of benefit to you. You can slso try the health consultants at Maharishi Ayureda Products International at : 800-All-VEDA.

Monica, My name is Pamela and Linda at Ventura Center for Healing forwarded your email to me. I am a medical intuitive but more importantly I am a past sufferer of adhesions. I also went through a laproscopic surgery which made my adhesions worse. I got angry when the doctors told me that there was nothing i could do and that i would just have to suffer with the pain. I no longer suffer, and i can tell you what I did to help mine. I am not saying mine were as bad as yours but... I was so angry at the Drs. for telling me that i would just have to suffer, so i decided that i would not go through what they told me I would have to endure so I started running as an exercise. I walked at first and it was extrememly painful. I would cry most days after the walk because it hurt so badly. But after awhile it no longer hurt and I no longer suffered the pain. It turns out the running/walking rips open the adhesions allowing the bowels to move and not tear them. After the adhesions are ripped the pain is no longer there during exercise. As long as I run or walk the adhesions do not grow back together and I do not suffer from colon and stomach problems or severe adhesions. After about 8 months of running, I caught a pretty bad cold and went back to the same doctor that told me I would just have to suffer. When he saw me walk into his office looking fit & trim and healthy he was in shock. He told me that he and the other doctor had secretly given me one year to be bedstricken with the pain. I had refused to have another surgery and he was amazed. HE told me he was going to recommend running to all of his patients that suffered from this incredible painful experience. Now i walk but I also go see a Chiropractor that works on keeping the adhesions torn by pressing on that area of my body. I also recommend aloe vera juice to drink which helps the adhesions from the inside to heal. I get accupuncture treatments to keep the energy moving through that area of the body. IF you can find a good chinese medicine doctor in your area, they can also recommend some good chinese herbs. I do not have the name of them or i would share with you. I hope in some way this helps but if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. Good luck, remember the walking at first really hurts while the scar tissue tears, but then you start feeling great!!! From: Ventctr4healing@aol.com

Monica, JACK TIPS, my savior-created the provita diet-which Im back on. Is a really clean diet. I know you cant eat right now but maybe after you get the surgery you can start. It's really easy. 5 protiens and 5 vegetables, 2-3 carbs-your supposed to stay away from sugars and excess oils. If you dont like to eat vegies maybe you can juice them. If it true that MICRO PARASITES may be the cause of adhesion growth you can slow down the process or contact him about remedies to prevent the growth. I dont think think there is a magic pill that will stop adhesions, I think it stops with the whole total treatment of the entire body. I know you said that the juice wasnt working but maybe you could alternate between juice and broth so you get some nutrients. In homeopathy, there are remedies that help the body prevent adhesions and keloid scarring. Doc Wheelwright felt that some people have constitutional predispositions toward adhesions. He also believed that the presence of MICRO-PARASITES could inflame or even travel through the tissue leaving a micro-scarring or adhesion. Yes, begin Pro-Vita! Step one, Take care of micro parasites. We have formulas to this effect. Step two. Take the remedy before, during, and after adhesion surgery. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Best wishes, Jack Tips

keloid (scars)

Thats all i have found so far... thank you

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: