Evetta from Sally

Wed Feb 6 12:37:51 2002

Dear Evette, Hi, I'm Sally from Northern California. I'm so sorry you are in pain with so little support. I have tried acupuncture and when I was in the office with the needles just barely under the skin along the meridian lines I felt a lot better. I also found that as soon as I drove the 45 minutes back home, the relief had turned to pain again. Perhaps if it had been closer, I could have had a longer period of relief.

Do you have any group you can go to for support, - church, pain support groups, that kind of thing. And it's none of my business, but your 'boyfriend" sounds like a load around your neck dragging you down instead of helping you.. I'm not supposed to get involved really in your personal life (my own rule - which I'm always breaking) but are you better off with him or without him? Relationships can make your pain worse, as you know, because of the stress.

I know you need real help not just words. Please try to find a counselor or someone close by to be with you and hug you and tell you you deserve the best. Church groups can be very supportive. Child care that is designed to help the whole family is available in some university towns. I don't know. I just wish you the best. Love, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: