Re: Fat Girls Under The Knife

Thu Feb 7 17:26:19 2002

Isn't that the truth. They don't have a problem with your weight until they are looking for excuses not to do the surgery.

I have a question for everyone. How many of you have ever been told...or found it in your records...that you are chronically malnourished? I was told a couple years ago that I was chronically malnourished and that my muscles were eating away at themselves because of this. I also found these same results in my medical records on a number of occasions prior. Why wasn't I ever told? Could it be because doctors and others don't have a problem with labeling fat people as lazy, overeating malcontents but throw in some evidence that says that these individuals aren't overeating or even lazy and they don't know what to say. You certainly won't find them correcting their hurtful statements. It seems to me that there were others that had these same results. It is time that members of the medical profession and even plain old ordinary members of society stop pointing their haughty little fingers and look for reasons for a persons obesity instead of degrading them.

--
Karla

Somewhere up in the stars................. My angel and me!

http://www.geocities.com/karlasfamily2001 http://www.geocities.com/princessd82000/BraydensHaven

>----- Original Message ----- From: "cathy:-" <anonymous@medispecialty.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 4:41 PM Subject: Fat Girls Under The Knife

> Funny thing... According to all the charts I should weigh somewhere > between 120 and 140 lbs. When I got pregnant I weighed 195lb. 9 months > later I weighed 226. Well when the doctor decided that my pokey > stop-start labor was too boring for him he certainly didn't let the > extra 100lb get in between him and the surgery he wanted to do... > > -- > cathy :-) >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: