Re: Kel from Sally

Sun Feb 10 13:43:06 2002

Dear Kel, sounds great. Remember Christmas is just around the corner. What a horrid thought. Love, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2002 9:01 PM Subject: Re: Rose from Sally

Sally, I make the fire starters also. But I dip pine cones in parafin and then place in cupcake holders and some times sprinkle a little glitter on them for gifts. Kel

-------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Saturday, February 09, 2002 19:22:54 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Rose from Sally

Dear Rose, There is a friend of mine out here in California who makes fire starters out of cupcake holders, parafin, and wood chips. She sends them to Inns and Hotels who want their guests to be able to start their fires easily and its so homey and a cottage industry so the guests love it. Most of the store ones are so artificial looking encased in plastic, etc. It's an idea. It will take time to build up a clientele but once you establish a relationship, it's easy and people trust you and keep coming back. Just a thought. LOve, Sally

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here ____________________________________________________

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: