Sometimes..........

Tue Feb 12 12:03:53 2002

When people write things, because we only have black and white to read (sometimes pink) - it's hard to tell the emotion one is having while typing the email. I can write, the sky is blue, and someone will take that the wrong way. I think it's a good idea when someone reads an email they don't understand, they should reply, what do you mean by bla, bla, bla, in a positive way. Crap, I know I've typed a few things and people asked me, Chrissie, what do you mean by that......and I say...opsss, I didn't mean it that way. The pain is enough to make us go crazy that we do and say things that we don't mean, or didn't mean to say it "that way." Does that make sense? I know if it were not for the IAS site, I'd be more depressed than I already am. Family and friends don't understand what I'm going through, but thank God everyone here does. I FINALLY have somewhere to turn. Nope, not happy that everyone is going through this devil pain, that's for sure. But if we have to go through the pain that all of us are going through, Thank God we have each other for support, help, care, and mostly love. Love and hugs to all, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: