To Em from Sally

Tue Feb 19 19:40:40 2002

Hi, Em, I'm going back over emails, got a little behind there. Anyway, my adhesions seemed to start forming the minute the operations were finished. The only way I can have an adequate life is through adequate pain control.. I am on oxycontin plus a few other things. Before this board, and before my pain meds, all I thought about was suicide. I didn't do it, obviously. I have a husband, an Inn, etc. But three little children are very powerful. But in the end you are what counts. And you need help. I know its hard to find a good doctor, but keep looking. He/She are worth their weight in gold. They can make you continue to live and want to live. Moralisms don't help. Agony everyday for seven days a week will drive anyone to bad thoughts.

Threats of suicide do not help you. Your doctor and family will just have you locked up and you'll be in agony in a place not of your choosing. I've never been there, but I know I don't want to do that. So don't even think about it. Think about finding a doctor who will find you the right medicine. Operations for adhesions can be good, but only by the few worldwide experts and they cost money, though they are well worth it. All my love and you take care now, you hear. Love, Sally Grigg from California

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: