Having my 5th surgery on Monday-Going no email till after surgery

Thu Feb 21 23:35:36 2002

Hey everyone, Just wanted to let you all know that I will be going in for a Laparoscopy on Monday at 7:15 am. He will be removed ovarian remenants and adhesions. He will also be looking for a Hernia and looking at my bladder to see if there is any damage there too. My surgery is suspected to take 4-6 hours. I am very scared but am trying to remain hopeful. I would appreciate it if you all would keep me in your prayers. You all are always in mine. I pray that one day we all will be pain free. Thanks to all for listening. Take care!

Hugs to all, Christy Slatsky Mom to Mary Elizabeth (7 years-c/section); Hannah (5 years-VBAC) & Nicholas (almost 3 years- "Our Miracle baby"-U/R survivor-emerg. c/section) Wife to Joey-8 years

Laparoscopy-3/01-Endo; Adhesions and removal of cyst on right ovary TAH-(just uterus & cervix) - 4/01-Adenomyosis Laparoscopy turned into Laparotomy-7/01-removed right ovary & fallopian tube-enlarged and bond to my colon with adhesions Laparotomy- 10/23/01-removal of left ovary; fallopian tube & appendix- covered in adhesions. Scheduled Laparoscopy 2/25/02- to remove ovarian remnants & adhesions.

--
Christy Slatsky from Alabama

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: