Horrible Pain, Can't Afford the Insurance, Tired of Waiting, Just Go in DEBT forever?????

Wed Feb 27 17:34:15 2002

Hey Guys...things have just gotten worse! First of all I have been taking the darvocet around the clock (every 4 hrs) without relief...On sunday my "you know what...monthly visitor" came and has made the pain 200 times worse. I cannot get comfortable, sleep, or do anyhting for a long period of time! I don't know how many bawling fits I've had already! I'm soooooooo disgusted! Then to top it all off I got my $1500 insurance bill today which will only accept checks for payment! I do not have $1500 in my checking and or savings account!!!!! So, now I don't know what to do...I cannot wait another week, month, or whatever to try and find some kind of affordable insurance out there that will take my claim. I tried calling medical assistance today, but they feel I've made toooooooo much money. Gee, who's the brilliant one that thinks $12,000 is too much money!!! HAH! What a joke that is! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR At this point I feel like just going ahead and calling for my doc appointment, letting him do the scope, and just going into debt for the rest of my life over it!! Don't know what else to do at this point!! IF anybody has any suggestions, feel free to tell me or email me. Maybe someone else has been in this same situation!! I'm just really at my witts ends...Between my problems and some difficult times my fiancee is going through at his work....things are just get worse by the day....and I don't know what to do!!!!! Thanks for listening, Heather (hak1luv@aol.com)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: