Hello

Wed Feb 27 19:47:14 2002

Hi everyone! I am new to this site as i have been searching recently for more information on my almost daily and unbearable pain. I am 30 years old and live in London, Ontario, Canada.

I have had cysts and endometriosis since I was thirteen. Leading me into approximately eleven or twelve surgeries. In the last year I have had three surgeries due to ovarian cancer in right ovary and cysts forming on bowel after..... My doctor told me it was from adhesions or tissue left behind. However I am still nervous and tend to be in a lot of pain. I was wondering if any of you women could help me understand this condition better. I was also wondering if any of you had an any ideas of why my cysts tend to keep growing instead of shrinking. Is this a hormonal thing or hereditary? I can't understand why i keep getting cysts that grow and grow resulting in the inevitable....surgery.

I would appreciate to hear back from any of you that can help me understand this pain. In the meantime I will continue reading your stories on the quilt...thank you for sharing them as they have giving me a better understanding already. Take Care!

Sincerely Stacy Foster

--
stacyfoster@sympatico.ca

______________________________________ STACY FOSTER ______________________________________ ICQ#:146163568 Current ICQ status:

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +2783142146163568 More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/146163568 _________________________________________

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C1BFD8.4FCCFD80

************* Toni, I think the Very Best person to answer this is your physician. There are many SX and the only one that can truly figure this out is the doctor doing the exam, tests, etc.

Please call him/her and get answers.

Good Luck, BarbaraAt Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Toni Welsh wrote: > >Is there a dr here that can answer some symtoms of partial bowel >obstruction, please I know what symtoms are if you are totally >obstructed, but I need to know are there any symptoms that would tell >you ,you are possibly partially obstructed. PLEASE!!

--
Barbara Nesbitt
Editor, OBGYN.net

Jill

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: