Sally/Lynn/Rose/Richard.....joke

Sun Mar 3 13:05:38 2002

Hi my sweets, Sally, I really liked your post about the joke. Made sense to me. Rose - again thank you for the funny - the medicine of humor always helps me with my devil pain. Lynn - ya baby! Richard, if you see in the subject line JOKE - please don't read them if you don't agree with jokes posted here on the board. I'm sorry Richard that you were offended, I truly am. I know that you must be in a lot of devil pain and everything seems to be getting to you. Believe me, I have those days too. I try not to be negative and start something on the board. If something gets to me, I email to the person directly and write to them how I felt about their posts. It works for me and it doesn't get others involved. There is enough pain and hurt in this world there is no need to gather more of it. Richard, please don't take my email negative. I do care about you and your pain and am willing to do anything to help you out. You can email directly if I hurt you in any way with this post ok? You are on my prayer list and I pray that all the devil pain of yours goes away. I pray that your body doesn't have to go through all this crappy stuff. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Love and Hugs coming your way, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: