I know its been awhile, But here is whats going on with me!!!!!!

Tue Mar 5 07:25:38 2002

Wow!!!!First of all just want to say soooo sorry for not posting in such a long time! I guess i figured avoid the adhesion everything and they will dissappear WRONG!!! I've been reading the post and boy can i relate, i do know i have adhesions since last oct i'm loaded with them, and cyst, endo ect.. doc found all this out through a lap! I was put on Bcp for the endo and cyst also! Tomarrow i go for a check-up on that part of it. But truely do not feel that its working, tomarrow i'm going to suggest another ultrasound to see if the cyst is gone! I'm back to having trouble eating, due to my bowels! I will eat one meal and watch what i eat and do not over eat and the next morning i have trouble going potty even though i'm taking MOM everyday! i can't tolerat metamucil it doubles me over! Then i do not eat for a day or 2 just drink liquids and go ok the next day! So I have been living my life the last couple of months eating not eating trying to avoid dr's. I do get intestinal cramping, nausated, no fevers just hard to eat! I have lost weight i have gone from a 14 to a 10 to a 7/8 and now they are getting loose! Sometimes i wonder if i'm getting partial blockages! Right now my insurance is'nt the greatest but its better than nothing we do not have a steady income so it makes it hard! But i'm tired all the time don't eat right, between the adhesions cyst and endo i'm ready to pull my hair out, ohh ya i'm losing my hair in small amounts! So as i read i can relate it so hard somedays to move on i so many times have told my hubby and older sons that if it was for thier 4 yr old sister i would just give up i'm tired of all this there has to be a cure soon! God bless! Hope you all have pain free days ahead!!!!! Love Colette Ps i get alot of pressure in the intestinal/pelvic area somedays i can't move could this be adhesions too coming back in?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: