adheasions

Sun Mar 10 04:16:55 2002

hello:

i found this site from a person on the web with the same symptoms that i have and we aboth feel that it is adheasions from previous surgery. i am having a pain/burning in my lower right side. it is not there all the time but let me tell you that it is there. i have been to an obgyn and he has assured me that teher is no tumor,humhow can he tell that by feeling around is beside me,i have had a ct scan and the only thing that showed up is an abnormal right kidney and some stones,which my family dr assues me that this wouldn't be casuing the pain,hum how cna he know that is he inside of my body? i have been thru the colon test for other gastro related symptoms and that dr assumed me that i do not have colon cancer(which that i can tell from the tests) and believe.now, the only thing that they can come up with is maybe it's adheasion"s,bravo..maybe it is after looking thru all the symptoms...i'm sorry for being so hostile but it is getting trying going thru all these dr's that make millions of dollars and can't figure out what is wrong with you.

i had the big H,back in 1998. it was suppose to be a total one but when i woke up the dr. told me he left the right overy becasue it looked healthy. i had been on homonreplacement before that for 5 yrs so how could i have an healty overy but anyways, about a yr after that i started getting this burning feeling on that side. i feel at times like there is something in there that i have to move around especially when i have eaten too much,like i can't sit properly unless i adjust that side of my stomack. soes that make sense to anyone??? i kno i have put on a few pounds and that makes things worse. my stomack is swollen and sometimes i have bowl prolbmes......this all has been in the last few months with the gastro prolbems. is this related to the burning prolems? i don't know..if anyone out there could shed some light,please e-mail me at plumm364@msn.com..and use adheasions as your subject line. to me it's easier to e-mail then to keep jumping to this web site. thank you patty plummer

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: