New To Board

Tue Mar 12 09:01:49 2002

Hello, I am new to the board, actually just found this site from a link from Jennifer Lewis's Endometriosis site. A little history.... I had a surgery in '94 for a cyst on my ovary and was doing pretty well (pain here and there) until it became too much to handle in 2000. I had another lap for fear that I may have endometriosis. The doctor found what she believed (even though the lab tests proved her wrong) to be endo on my tubes, but also found that my bowel had bound to my pelvic wall with scar tissue which was most of my pain. She cut the adhesions, this was a year ago this month. I have had little bouts of reoccuring pain, but the last couple of days have been miserable. She warned me that most likely it would return, but if I decided to have another surgery in the future it would most likely return once again. My pain travels down my leg, causing numbness, almost like siatic (sp?) nerve. Of course I am looking for long term relief, but I would appreciate if there is any short term options to help me through the day at work!! :( Thanks so much! Michelle

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: