Re: Needs addresss/CheechieBomb

Tue Mar 12 11:48:02 2002

Dr M. Korell Wedau Kliniken - Klinik fur Frauenheil Kunde zu den Rehwiesen 9 47055 Duisburg Germany 011-49-203-733-2201 office 011 49-203-733-2202 fax m.korell@t-online.de remember there is a time difference. It is 9 hours from California I would send him an email first. Enclude your name, address, what meds you are taking and past surgeries. Make sure that you have all of your surgical reports. When I went Nov 2000, the cost was approx. 2,816. for 8 days in the hospital, 2000. for the Dr fees, 680 for the apartment, and food and meals and sightseeing & gifts, the phone and the flight You will also need misc money and it would be helpful if you had a credit card for misc expenses or if you don't have enough money or a check. They have a kitchen on each floor. They also have a refridge with locks in the kitchen. The rooms have a small fridge, a telephone, a tv & a safe. They have washers & dryers in the basement that take tokens. The flights are more expensive during tourist season April-Oct. I was there for 3 weeks, but, it can be done in 2 weeks. Also, watch out for your meds, make sure you don't take anything with asprin in it for more than 2-3 weeks prior to surgery. If you need any more information, just let me know. robin

At Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Cheechiebomb@aol.com wrote: >
>Hey Robin
> So you have a phone number and all that jazz could you pass on any info
>about dr in Germany? I can not seem to get it.
>Dawn thanks a million

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: