Re: Spraygel - found info - stacy

Wed Mar 13 21:25:14 2002

Hi Clare! Thanks for the spray gel address!! I am surprised to hear that this gel exists in Canada. I am so thankful to have all of you nice people to help me find ways of dealing with my pain. I went to see my doctor with my Mom and husband and he clarified what exactly went on....it is still confusing as he is a excellent doctor but doesn't have the best "bedside manner". He hasn't mislead me with my prognosis..he just feels that the more information I know, the more worried I will be and in fact it is the other way around. He explained to us that it is called borderline cancer, I had a mucinous? tumor in my right ovary...which he completely removed . He said it is hard to explain....but my Mom and I have read some info. on internet and feel like we understand it a bit better. We are in the process of getting another doctor that will treat me like I have a brain and am quite capable of understanding if time is taking to relay information in the first place. Thanks again to you and all of the others for your vast knowledge and support. Take Care!!! Stacy

From: "clare" <csheedy@netcom.ca> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 5:43 PM Subject: Spraygel - found info - stacy

> Hi Stacy (and everyone):
>
> If you go to http://www.obgyn.net/hysteroscopy/hysteroscopy.asp
> (I hope I got that right), go to about halfway down the page to
> "Prevention of Postoperative Adhesions", click there and it is an
> interview talking about a gel. I presume it's Spraygel, and if so it is
> available in Europe and Canada and is under review by the FDA in the
> U.S.
>
> I hope this helps. Pain free moments, hours and days to all...
>
> --
> csheedy
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: