Pascale Vlaun/Sally

Thu Mar 14 21:43:46 2002

Dear Pascale, It's good to hear from you again, although I wish it was to give us better information. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, You got some pain free time and could eat for awhile, so you are lucky. I know that's a horrible thing to say, but its true from the perspective of people who haven't been pain free in years.

You've missed some great jokes and lots of people have come and gone. I don't know if they are pain free and have left the board or are in such great pain that they can't even sit up to talk on the board. I do hope you won't give up. You can't really, there's no place to go except the great unknown and maybe that's worse, who knows, but we do know it could be worse,and I'm a chicken so I'll stay here where its safer.

Please write back and I'll try to be more cheerful. I've often wondered what has happened to you. I don't know if you remember me. I have the Inn in California http://www.howardcreekranch.com It's a great place, but the Antilees sound better. Please keep writing. All my prayers and kisses and hugs, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: