Has ANYONE ever had a GOOD experience w/ deparovera?????

Fri Mar 15 19:04:39 2002

Please help. I am looking for some POSITIVE feedback on the Deparovera shot. I know there is lots of bad out there about it, unfortunately that's mostly what I'm finding. This is going to be my only chance to stay out of surgery. It seems that whatever side effects I suffer couldn't be worse than more , cysts/adhesions/endo that won't stop growing inside me. It has spread up into my stomach and pancreas. My Dr. says it's imperative to get it to stop. I had to go off Estrogen because of high blood pressure. The cysts are back in full force after only 2-1/2 weeks off estrogen . One is 2-1/2 inches the other 1-1/2. Yikes, like I needed another pain to deal with. The adhesions won't stop reproducing because of these darned cysts/endo. My insides are one large glued together mass and surgeon says life or death surgery only. I'm scared I'll be more crazy!! My poor family! Well I hope you all will still talk to me if they all stop. At least you all can X out an annoying window! Don't mind me if I start sounding a little "strange" next week. (Like anyone would know the difference teehee) Still Hanging in there Thank you everyone Beth C

--
Not Alone Anymore...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: