Re: Fiber and Exercise

Sun Mar 24 20:41:40 2002

I also live on Ensure(actually wal-mart brand), jello, lots of H2O And juice.If I try and eat anything else it just sits there until I do the phospha soda or citrate thing.Perscription laxitives don't even work. I used to eat lots of fiber to and all it would do is make my stomach swell up because my bowels won't move And when they do move it hurts soooo bad! I also used to walk 4 miles a day about a year ago that all changed because the pain gets to bad! I can't even walk one lap now and the sad part is I have a park with a track right in front of my house! I have tried to walk a couple times recently and I get so upset because it hurts to bad. I am going to have to do the phospha soda thing in the morning cause I have been eating the last couple of days and I knew I would regret it because I have been in terrible pain and my stomach is really bloated! I just want to be able to eat(or have a BM) like a normal person Anyway Please say a few prayers for me that I can even drink that nasty stuff!Sorry I wasn't much help;-( You are in my thoughts and prayers!

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: