Re: I'm Giving in to surgery.....

Tue Mar 26 20:00:52 2002

Dear Christy:

Are they giving you anything besides the celebrex for the pain? If you were on decent meds at least this would give you time to think.

I know I get the way you do at times like this is it; I can't live another day like this anymore. I've only had one adhesiolysis so I feel I owe myself another shot. It's just this nerve entrapment that has me scared along with the adhesions and I don't know what to do about it, or if I'll end up worse or not.

Anyway honey, only you can make this decision. Just make sure that you have the best possible surgeon you can find and is experienced in doing adhesiolysises. Ask how he does it, if he will guarantee you that he can do it laparoscopically and not have to cut you open. OK, not even Drs. Redan and Reich could make me this promise, but they assured me that if they had to cut the incision would only be the size of a fist and I would not be cut open from rib cage to pelvic bone. So, please, please make sure that your surgeon is skilled enough to make that promise.

All the luck in the world to you. In Friendship,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: