Sally

Wed Mar 27 09:48:14 2002

Dear Sally:

I fell in love with Alpaca the first time I saw them, which was only about 8 months ago.

Please don't stop offering advice. When you respond to my posts I always find your information very valuable. I also enjoy reading your responses to others, and have learned a lot from you.

Wishing you pian free moments, hours, and days.

--
Clare

At Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: > >Christy? you have cattle? What kind? Milk or beef, Breed? I used to raise >cows but I'm down to two "show and tell" for the Inn. One is pregnant and is >a beefmaster, a new breed. She's due any day, or else she's not pregnant at >all LOL I've also got Alpaca, sheep, and baby lambs, so cute you could >jump for joy. > > I don't know if an operation helps anybody, but well, I guess that's not >true its helps some people. And its helped me. I'd be dead probably if they >hadn't operated, so there's no cut and dried answer. Just be sure you know >why you are being operated on and try to have it laproscopically. You know, >I say the same stuff so much, I fear I'm becoming boring and giving people >advice who don't need it. Anyway, lots of love winging it's way to you, >Sally > >P.S. I'm not a doctor, just someone suffering from adhesions with some of my >own opinions based on what I've seen and heard.

--
csheedy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: