Home from hospital for Easter Break

Fri Mar 29 15:44:42 2002

Hi All,

This is a very quick note to let you know that i am home for the Easter break, I have very strong pain medication and a completly new regime..... this is a litmus test to see if these medications will hold for a few months. It seems that as much as my resolve for no further surgery was.... the ovarian remnant I have is simply causing too many complications. I am self catherterising sometimes three times a day and need very heavy doses of pain meds without even doing very much activity at all!

To Evelyn, I was so upset that I just couldn't get the family photo onto his "Zac's Room" page on the bombo site. I do hope he had an exciting and happy birthday & I will do something special over the weekend...if my pain permits me a little reprieve.

The girls and Shane are of-course happy to have me home and I have a lend of my dad's wheel chair so that I can do the Easter Shopping.

I miss you all terribly and hope to find a few minutes to catch upo and answer questions etc either late this afternoon....or sometime tomorrow afternoon. If you hear nothing further from me, it means that my pain reached out of control levels and Shane has had to make the three and a half hour trip back to the Royal Women's Hospital in Sydney.

Love & gentle hugs to all, God Bless you on this special time of the year.

Jo http://www.bombobeach.com

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: