Re: is there any medication to stop the pain from adhesions?

Sat Mar 30 12:43:05 2002

Debi, I don't know if you are aware that there is also a support group in the UK. Here is the address........between the 2 sites you should find answers to any question you may have. http://www.adhesions.org.uk/index2.shtml

JEAN

"Unless you have walked in someone else's shoes you will never know how they fit"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of debi Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 1:44 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: is there any medication to stop the pain from adhesions?

help!!! i live in the uk. i had a ruptured oviaran cyst when i was 13, they removed 1 of my oviarys, because of internal bleeding, then after 5 years i started to get heavy pierods, now 13 years later i have pain for 3 out of 4 weeks, my doctors seem to just pass me from 1 to another.. no questions answered no medication offered, i find i can no longer go to work, i seem to have lost my life.....i know here in the uk we have different treatments to others... but i need some offer of help, something i could ask my doctor about... any help will be grateful, i have been told i have such a mass of adhesions, they are shocked!!! not much help to me ....thanx ...debi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: