Germany Information Please.....surgery needed

Sun Mar 31 12:21:28 2002

Hi there, Where can I go or who can I ask to give me a break down of all costs to go to Germany for surgery with Dr. Korell? I tried looking on the IAS site, either I'm blind or this pain is not allowing me to concentrate to find the information. Can someone please, please help me? I've had enough of this pain; I've had enough of the pain meds not working because I need a higher dose and NO DOCTOR will help me to increase the dosage of my pain meds. I've had enough already, enough! I have been invited for another surgery with Dr. Harry Reich and Dr. Jay Redan in Scranton, PA at their adhesions center. This is all well and great, but then I started to think about the adhesions gel/spray. And of course this is only in Germany and hasn't been FDA approved here in the US of A. My head is spinning out of control. This devil pain of mine is getting worse - it hurts so bad and it's continuing to get worse. It's getting more and more difficult for me to work a 40 hour week - to visit a friend - to have a life. I'm not the happy cheery Chrissie and I miss her. "( I used to be able to shake it off, but it's so hard to do these days! grrrrrrrrrrr and double grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Again I'm at my wits end and I feel as if I'm loosing control. Thank you everyone for always being here for me, for letting me vent, cry, scream - laugh. I love you all so very much. Lots of hugs and love to all of you, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: