Hell-yun

Sat Apr 6 14:09:58 2002

DearHell-yun:

I'm sorry that you are suffering so much with the rib pain. Mine isn't as severe as yours - it's stabbing and then dull throughout the day but I can deal with it okay. I hope you are feeling better today. :o)

I know my Dr. is full of crap. He told me that he removed the endo, cut the ligaments and lysed the adhesions binding the tube down because they probably caused me pain. At the same appointment, he told me that my ascending colon is adhesed to the peritoneum, but he didn't lyse those adhesions, because those adhesions don't cause pain. When I said that I thought it was the cause of the continuing pain, he said he'd seen lots of adhesions there and that they didn't cause pain. He said it's probably IBS (I say b.s.!). He said he doesn't doubt that I'm in pain, but that I will just have to deal with it.

I've been bouncing from frustration to resignation etc. ever since that appointment last week. Here in Canada, we pay our heath care through our taxes, and then the government pays the Dr.s, so the chances of even getting a second opinion are real low - plus they are all buddys, so I give up. I'll deal with it the best I can, and hope I don't go nuts in the process!! It is hard to accept though.

Wishing you all pain free moments, hours and days....

--
Clare

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: