Lillian - pain

Sun Apr 7 12:04:41 2002

Hi Lillian, Thank you for your kind words sweets. I just wanted to tell you that my pain is bothering me. I'm in constant pain every minute of the day. I try hard not to show it, I try to stay positive and keep smiles on peoples faces. For the past 3 months I've had new pain that is deep into my belly button and along with that I have the old devil pain. It kicks me to the curb and wins every time! double grrrrrrr! I work a full-time - 40 hour a week job. When I come home from work I have just enough energy to maybe eat a little something then off to bed. I don't get a full night sleep because the pain wants me up all night. And on weekends, well being online is the extent of my fun time. I can't remember the last time I went out to play or visit a friend or family member.

I just don't like to complain about my all day all night devil pain is all. ") I agree totally with you when you say "It's really horrible what this condition has done to us all. God have mercy on all of us." I pray each day for the magic pills to cure all of us and let us lead a normal life. Soon we will all be popping that little pill I pray. ") ") I pray you are doing well sweets. Keep smiling that smile of yours. ") Hugs and love to you Lillian, ~Chrissie xo's

> Chrissy,
> You are wonderful. I guess your pain is not bothering you as much these
> days.
> I see many of us all having increase in pain all of a sudden and I wonder
> what is causing it to flare up like this. I had a really bad attack also
> and
> I'm just kind of getting out of it. I haven't gone back to work yet I hope
> I
> can manage to go back. It's really horrible what this condition has done to
>
> us all. God have mercy on all ofus.
> Blessings