Re: New to the site

Tue Apr 9 21:32:53 2002

Hi MAya, I am so so sorry to hear you are hurting so . Military or not hun most docs give the same run around. I have been dealing with this for 11 years and I just finally got a very wonderful Pain management doc to help me and give me meds to control my pain. It may take some work but I think with the help of us on this board we can convince them to help you. If your patient we will come accross for you there are tons of info that can help if you got time to print it and search. I am kind of busy for the next couple of days and Jo is ill but I'm sure Helen or someone can lead you into the right direction if not email me personally at Msvirgo9459@aol.com and I will try to direct you. First look into the quilt and then there is lots of info at Bombobeach.com. And there are some that you may want to compare your symptoms to and email personally too. You have come to the right place we will support you and help you as much as we can but remember none of us are docs we are just adhesions sufferers going through the same you are. Also you can contact Dr David Wiseman who may be able to help. Love and Best wishes Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: