An e mail from Mary

Wed Apr 10 18:22:30 2002

I copied the whole email, so that it would have the contact address. Her friends, Dave & Anne are accepting all her emails, put them together & send them to her all at once. They also recieve the emails & sends them to a few of us that know Mary well, & she has our email address. I just thought I would pass it along to share with all. She can use all the prayers she can get. They also sent a picture of Mary & our friend from Germany Elke. It is a great picture & I would forward it to anyone that asks to see it. The "pushing" reference is Pray Until Something Happen, since she needs all our prayers. love robin

Subj: Fw: Hello from Germany Date: 04/10/2002 2:04:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time From: griiiffy2@earthlink.net To: griiiffy2@earthlink.net File: Im001565.jpg (82752 bytes) DL Time (TCP/IP): < 1 minute Sent from the Internet (Details)

Greetings to All, Another Eve has arrived and Mary has sent us this e-mail. So everyone do some serious PUSHING for Mary's successful operation tomorrow! So lets have a roll call now, so that when Mary wakes up after the operation she will have all of your e-mails to read! P.U.S.H. Control center, Dave&Anne

Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:11 PM Subject: Hello from Germany

Hello everyone,

Since I arrived here in Germany I have been sleeping most of the time. I think that I have slept about 80 hours in total. That is more than I normally sleep in three months. That is why I haven't been writing much.

I am all ready for my surgery tomorrow, I have seen all of the doctors and have had all of my tests done. Elke and I met with Dr. Korell and and the man responsible for the SprayGel. They are very excited about my surgery in the morning. My surgery will begin at about 9am over here. At that time all of you will be turning over for your second nap.

I am very excited, but I am also very scared. I do know, that right now, this opportunity that I have, is the very best possilbe opportunity that is available to me, and I am very grateful for that.

Elke and Helmi have been so kind to me, there is nothing that I am in need of. I am so blessed to have them. It makes going into the operating room tomorrow a little easier, knowing that Elke will be right there when I wake up holding a glass of ice cubes for me. Of course it is not just the ice cubes, it is so nice not to be alone.

I miss everyone a lot, and I have to tell you about my little dream that I had. I was sitting in a chair at Elke's when I felt two little pairs of arms go around my neck from the back of my chair. Then I was getting lots of kisses on my cheeks, when I looked up it was my little granddaughter Emily age 4 on one side, and my grandson Cody age 10 on the other side. When I woke up they were both gone, and needless to say the tears just flowed for sometime. It was such a nice little dream, tonight I am going to see if I can invite two more to come and visit me, and two more tomorrow and ...........

I need lots of prayers tonight and tomorrow, and for a long time to come.

Helmi just took this picture of Elke and me having a cup of tea.

Love,

Mary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: