Trying something new & interesting!!! Looks promising...:)

Thu Apr 11 18:34:35 2002

Today I went to my herbalist/chiropractor/natural healer/accupunturist/kenesiologist....you name it she specializes in it. Well I asked her about my adhesions, she said she can help them. So I told her to do whatever it takes and I am willing to see her as often as it takes. She rubbed, massaged, and used a percussion machine thingy on them and it hurt like heck, I was in tears...but it all makes sense....well better sense than surgery and hiding the adhesion pain with meds. She used essential oils on my tummy and I ordered more from here. She said one of them she used helped with the pain while she was rubbing is was called Essential Oils Ease. I cannot remember the name of the other but when I get them I will post. She said I need to excercise, especially doing stretches. To me it makes sense to break them up or tear them loose, sound gross huh....lol. But its darn sure worth a shot since have decided against surgery. Its very painful but I have a good feeling about it and I am positive it will work. Hugs, Christy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: