Re: To all my friends/ Sally

Fri Apr 12 07:06:07 2002

Dear Sally I know how you are feeling. Many days, the frustration really gets to me. I am to the point that I can hardly go grocery shopping, which is really about the only thing I do around here anyway. Maybe you should consider going to Germany. There is hope, never give up!! I will keep you in my prayers. Remember, we are here for venting. The best thing I have found is talking about the problems. The other day I was feeling very frustrated & lost, it really helped to put it in words here on the board. love robin

At Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >
> I hope my theory is wrong, but the increase in pain for many of us may be that time is passing and the adhesions are worse and the pain is worse. I can no longer function as a greeter to new people on the board, I can barely sit here. Will power is non-existant. I can't ignore the agony any longer. The choices are limited. There are none really. I won't be writing the board much because I'll just make you all depressed and that's not what I want. So please forgive me, but I seem to be sinking into a bottomless pit of pain. Love forever, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: