Re: Tired of seeing no new posts!!

Fri Apr 12 23:35:45 2002

-------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Friday, April 12, 2002 04:56:44 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Tired of seeing no new posts!! I know she was way out of line, but I was too, I just shouldn't have jumped the gun the way I do, but when I think my friends & I (or my family) is being chewed on, I do take offence!! By the way, I am glad you could join us in April, especially since it is almost 1/2 over!!LOL I think many will get a good laugh out of this, it showes you are human & make mistakes(& are good at laughing at yourself) I am not sure I would have said anything if it were me LOL. Hope you have a good weekend! robin
--

At Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Christina wrote:
>
>(((((((Robin)))))))) I couldnt have said it any better. That lady was
>WAY out of line. Hugs, Christy
>
>At Fri, 12 Apr 2002, Robin wrote:
>>
>>Dear All
>>I am sorry about the post I left. I should have thought it through a
>>little more before my fingers started flying over the key board! This
>>board needs to be kept as up beat as possible!! I should have e mailed
>>her personally to see if this was an attack on me before I spouted off.
>>I will try to keep cool & remeber to smile before I write again.
>>Again, sorry for the post,
>> 

I have been on this board for over a year and I think what happens is that some times a person will post a question and will get no response and it makes them feel unimportant to the people that post all the time. So maybe we all can be a little more watchful of people that don't post continually daily to answer their questions or ackowledge them. Thank You, Kel

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: