Chrissy plus from Sally

Sun Apr 14 17:36:55 2002

Hi, Chrissy, please forgive me, I have been in such pain lately. I do have pain meds, but nothing for "breakthrough pain" So I'm in the position of being in agony daily a few times a day or taking extra pills and then going without the last few days. Now pyschologically speaking, my upbringing tells me to "be tough" and not take the meds, but it hurts so much I can't function. The adhesions have gotten a lot worse.

Yes, I'm thinking of surgery again, if spray gel works. I'm praying for Mary, I called her just before she left and we had a nice chat. She was upbeat and happy to be going. So I'll hang on and try not to give in to crying and irreversible inappropriate behavior.

And to all the new people on the board, we're not magicians. We who have been around a few years usually try to talk to people and include you in our emails and thoughts. We're all willing to "move on over" and let other people "belong" as it were. However, if we're all going through a pain burst or trauma at the same time, there may be nobody to help you. It happens, and I feel terrible about that. I know you need help, but if I can't get out of bed, I can't help you.

So keep writing and eventually if you want to be a part of "us" you will be, because there are no snobs who suffer from adhesions. When you spend most of your time thinking about your next bowel movement you tend not to be elitist.

So, Chrissy, dearest, and everyone else, love to you all, Sally Grigg

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: