Hi Sally and bye to the devil pain I pray

Tue Apr 16 10:06:54 2002

Sweet Sally, You say that you were brought up "tough." I too was brought up similar to you by dear ole step-daddy. We were not allowed to get out of bed with a frown....only a smile and say goodmoring in a happy tone. God forbid you say I'm not feeling well, or not say goodmorning cheery! Through counseling I'm getting better telling people how I feel. It's a long process and a hard one for me to break as it was installed in ones head throughout their childhood. I've learned to say to my husband "honey it hurts so bad" without a smile. I've learned to tell doctors that I AM in pain and I NEED help, without a smile. I've learned (slowly) to share my negatives with all of you here on the board. I've learned to cry and know that it's ok to cry, it's an emotion and I'm not a bad person, or a weak person to cry. All this I'm telling right now is very hard for me to do so believe it or not. But, "I've Learned" and I thank God and others for patients and understanding. Sweet Sally, it's ok to cry, it's ok to be down now and then. Not that you don't think these things - I'm just saying it's ok. ") I love you Sally, you and many others have been so good with me, so caring, so helpful, so understanding........and of course best of all....so loving! Hugs and love, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: