Re: Lillian - spinal

Tue Apr 16 18:13:35 2002

Chrissie, It seems like the spinal hasn't helped anyone. I guess I will get it any way and see. I didn't ask how long one is supposed to last or if I need a ride or can I go to work when I leave. I still have this picture of me walking like Gumby out the door. Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 09:39:48 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Lillian - spinal Hi honey bunny Lillian ") I had a spinal about a year ago I think. I'm so bad with time - it flies by so fast. Anyway, I went for my spinal at my former pain clinic, I had to have the needle put in my a couple of times - I swear this pain doc needed some glasses - or a magnify glass to help him figure out where to find my back...lol I had to stay there a little longer after this process because they mildly sedated me. I was in some extra pain after this procedure - it didn't work for my pain. They scheduled me for another one the next month. When I went in I had a different pain doc and he asked me how it worked for me and I told him I had no pain relief and that there was some extra pain added. He closed up my records he had in his hand and said, well then, what are you doing here this time if the last one didn't work? duh doey da I was saying in my head - you're the doctor what do I do now, that was the reason I was there - otherwise I'd have to wait another 2-3 months for an appointment! grrr I wanted to share my experience with you sweets. I can't remember if I did or not - so if I did, sorry for the repeat and I'm going to dye my hair blonde now to match my brain...tee hee (sorry to all your blondes out there, you know I love you) Hug and love sweets, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: