Re: Sally.

Thu Apr 18 00:01:12 2002

Dear Sally:

Honey, we all feel like this at times (well, I know I do) and I suppose that's when I tend to stay away from the board. Times have been tough lately, so therefore, you don't see me much do you?

I am so glad that you are feeling better and I hope that your doctor gives you something for the really bad times. It seems that I can hardly do anything anymore without bringing on the pain. I can tell that I am much worse then last year because sweeping the floor will bring the pain on, and I do remember doing that (someone has to). You know the one thing that I can do that doesn't bother me? Riding a bike. I am not sure, but even after my surgery in 2000 I got on my bike and rode about 3 miles with my children and it didn't hurt. My daughter got a new bike and was begging me to go with her so I decided that I just had to go, no matter how much pain I was going to endure later. Guess what? No pain!! Well, now I've at least found an exercise I can do that won't bring about any pain. Now, I can't walk the length of Wal-Mart without going into pain, but I can ride my bike for miles.

Sorry I missed your call, but I didn't hear the phone ring. Try again, but not during Survivor on Thursday nights - it's like my favorite show.

Again, so glad that you are doing better. I get like you get, so depressed about these darn things, the feeling of helplessness, the what am I going to do, why am I doing nothing and letting these things ruin my life, I have no life, my life is over, etc. Hang in there honey and I'll hang in there with you.

Love ya,

Hell-yun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: