Re: Has Any One Tried Myofascial Release??? PLEASE READ!!

Thu Apr 18 15:28:13 2002

You know, I have noticed that the massaging has not helped many on here. BUT...NEVER give up!!! I have been doing the massages for about a week and half along with prayers. Let me tell you that I have not had any disabling pain since my first massage!! I think its based on WHO does the massages. There are alot of quacks in this world and I am thankful the lady that does mine is not. This place is good for advice, BUT, you have to follow your heart, you have to pray about these choices, you must keep an open mind and never give up. I personally don't care how much it costs to help me, life is too good not to try everything. I have 2 children to chase after and a ranch to run, I CANNOT afford NOT to take chances and try all the resources. If you have something new you want to try go for it, even if the revues you get on advice are negative. You have to do it for yourself and your piece of mind. Most important thing of all to me is prayer and staying close to God. I know He along with the lady that is helping my adhesions are what is making the difference...oh and my positive attitude helps too. Hang in there and God bless!! Hugs, Christy

At Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Tish wrote: >
>My Latest Dr has suggested that i try Myofascial Release as treatment
>for
>my Abdominal Adhesions..I wondered if anyone had tried this and what the
>outcome was if so..
>Thank You So Much for all of the replies i have recieved since i first
>posted a message yesterday.
>Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: