Re: Sex In the Country...x-rated.....BEWARE!!

Sat Apr 20 17:08:21 2002

I can only laugh Christy...you have a wonderful way of telling it. Christy <angelnstix@msn.com> wrote: This heres a story, a real story, one I wanted to share with my fellow lady sufferers...

Well Ladies, I must say that I had the WORST pain of ALL time last night.......yep you guessed it I was having sex! We were doing the natural style of him on top, then lil Miss Me decides hey honey how bout something new!! Well yes it was going good really getting into it and thinking WOW this doesnt hurt!!! Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM......OuCh!!!!!!!!! I screamed and scared my poor husband so badly his Oscar Meyer Wiener turned into a vienna sausage...and I curled up in a ball and cussed a bit. Well, thats how sex in the country was last night here on the ole ranchero!! So, as you may have guessed we will prolly stick to the old fashioned style and take it easy...gosh darn adhesions, I am only 29 my goodness I am at my sexual peak and have adhesions stopping me!! Well trying to stop me....hehehe!!! I thankfully have an understanding husband that loves me to bits and he hurts when I hurt....well maybe not the same extent cuz us women know how whimpy men are....LMAO!!! Hugs to all, Christy

Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: