Re: Just a little something for my friends!!!

Sat Apr 20 22:59:21 2002

that is truly how i feel. yes it's more than just a motherboard/

>----- Original Message -----
From: Helen DyndaSent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 5:42 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Just a little something for my friends!!!

Just a little something for my friends!!! Dear Lord, Every evening as I'm lying here in bed, this tiny little prayer keeps running through my head. God bless my mom and dad and bless my little pup, and look out for my sister when things aren't looking up. And God, there's one more thing I wish that you could do, hope you don't mind me asking but please bless my computer too? Now I know that's not normal to bless a mother board, but just listen a second while I explain to you "My Lord". You see, that little metal box holds more to me than odds & ends; inside those small compartments rest a hundred of my "BEST FRIENDS". I know for sure they like me by the kindness that they give; and this little scrap of metal is how I travel to where they live. By faith is how I know them, much the same as you; I share in what life brings them, from that our friendship grew. "PLEASE" take an extra minute from your duties up above, to bless this scrap of metal that's filled with so much love!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: