Re: Chrissie Update

Mon Apr 22 09:54:35 2002

Thanks for the update, Kathy. Please let Chrissie kow that I hope she gets relief soon.

Hugs,

--
Clare

At Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Hummgbrd@attbi.com wrote: > >Hi Everyone, > >I thought that I would give everyone a quick update. I hope Chrissie >doesn't get upset but I know you all care alot about her. She did make >a trip to the Er today as the *%@& pain got the better of her after a >rough few weeks. She actually got a doctor that atleast gave her pain >meds right away which helped to bring the pain down to atleast a >somewhat tolerable level. Not much else that they were able to do but >atleast the meds got her through a really bad spell with that *%@& pain. >She was on her way home to go to bed when I last spoke to her. I am >hoping she gets atleast a little sleep to gain somestrength back. I >will do my best to make sure she rests but you all know her.... Stubborn >little redhead that she is!! I will keep you posted if anything changes. >Hopefully some time and rest will get her through this round of the >"devil pain". > >Thanks for caring so much about her. She worries so much about worrying >everyone. > >You are all in my thoughts and prayers! > >Love, >Kathy R

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: