Have I Died And Gone To Hell???

Wed Apr 24 22:32:43 2002

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone is doing ok..I didnt make my appointment on Monday for the Myofascial Release..because since Sunday afternoon i have been in dire PAIN> Much more excruciating than normal! I dont know why it has gotten so dramatically worse..all of a sudden, But it has..Right above the pubic bone on the left side i have had excruciating constant pain..and the pain meds are not even touching it..Im on Lorcet Plus..Neurontin and Wellbutrin.. I called my Doctor this morning to tell her how bad it was right now..and she told me "I DONT CARE HOW BAD YOU <SAY> YOU HURT, I AM TAKING YOU OFF OF THE PAIN MEDS PERIOD" We can up the Neurontin and the Wellbutrin, but we are not going to give you narcotics anymore...You will have to learn to live with the pain PERIOD. So now what do i do?? Im about ready to commit Hairy Cairy (spelling?) you know what i mean.. A friend of mine told me today , that she would find me pain meds off the street if need be ha.. I am about as depressed as i have ever been in my life.. The pain has been so bad..that i just kind of sit/lay on the couch with the fan blowing right on me..and i just sweat like crazy. Since Sunday i have taken nearly a whole bottle of Ibuprofen plus all the rest of my Rxs and can get no relief whatsoever. Does anyone know of a Dr in the Ft Smith Ar or Poteau Ok area..who would be a little more understanding of my situation. any help would be aprreciated GREATLY! HAve i died and gone to hell or what?? Uggh Well i know im not alone, i know many others are in the same boat..and im sorry for whining..But i just dont know what to do. Thanx for listening. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: