Re: Bonnie

Sat Apr 27 03:38:24 2002

Bonnie, I am sorry that I did not take the time to respond to your email. When I read it I felt that you were voicing your feelings and letting loose on your anger. I took it as not realing needing a response, although I well should have....at least let you know that I was listening....and I was. My problem is this....and I will say ahead of time that it isn't an excuse...I should have known that you needed to hear a gentle, reassuring voice....but, I have very little energy. It takes a lot for me to sit at my computer for 5-10 minutes so I pick and choose what I am going to respond to believing that others will pick up the slack. Unfortunately, it is all too often that someone gets missed and has hurt feelings. Please know that it isn't because I don't care...I really do and you and everyone else on this list are always in my prayers. I just have to limit what I allow myself to do so that I can come back tomorrow to support again. May God Bless you and bring you days filled with love and the knowledge that he is watching over you. Love, Karla "Bonnie L." <Destiny2606@aol.com> wrote: I am feeling very lost,alone,and very very sick. I have absolutley no support here at home noone cares whether I am sick or not and that hurts, and I come to this board because what I remember this board is very supportive and I really really need you all and your support. If not answers just some encourageing words. I have checked here for the past 2 days, and noone has bothered to respond to my post. It's nice to know that people out there actually read the messeges posted, but how am I suppose to know if there is no response? I know my post is typical of me, but I am at a very very low point right now, and all I wanted was just some words of encouragement, but didn't get it. Is it because I have contributed to the board? If so, I am very very sorry. my pain has me totally immoble sometimes and I cannot always be on the computer. I am lucky when I can get on. Please don't take this as a put down or being mean in any way, I am just disappointed,I am also in alot of pain, so much pain that I wish I could just curl up and die right now. Please understand that I need you all, I know I am hardly here but you guys are always on my mind. I am sorry if this is taken the wrong way, I honestly have no clue what I am saying,alot of it is the disappointment of my reoccuring pain and also being medicaded beyond coharence.

Bonnie

Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: