My feelings on matters at heart....

Mon Apr 29 21:51:58 2002

Sometimes we don't feel up to posting....I know I have had a bad case of pneumonia. Adhesions arent the only thing that keep us down, we may be busy with family, at work, on vacation, you name it, we all have busy lives and I don't think any one person that thinks they are being ignored are right. Thats b.s. and I know we are all in pain or we wouldnt be here. I lost my son to cancer you know that pain lies way deeper than my adhesions. Life is so damn short, now lets come together and be friends!! If anyone here is not willing to be nice then leave!! Plain and simple. I know the negativity does nothing but scare others away. Yes life is hard, life is painful, I know this for a fact, life is UNFAIR...try having your son taken from you from an awful disease like cancer. When I get down and am feeling pity for myself I think about all my precious little boy had to endure just to spend an extra year with us. This is all about life, you must make yourself happy. Don't think people are out to get you...chances are they are not. Everybody has their sorrows, I know I have mine and I am very blessed to have this place to come to and share my adhesion problems. I created a website for people that have lost loved ones, theres a place for everyone on the internet, you just have to be open, and be very patient. Well I have been up long enough, better get back to bed. Hugs to all, Christy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: