TO: Millie

Wed May 1 16:30:03 2002

Don't know why but this was returned to me saying Access denied by relays.osirusoft.com. Please see http://mail.medispecialty.com/spamblock for more information. Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:30:10 -0400 (EDT)

For some reason whenever I send more than one e-mail to the board AOL thinks I'm spamming! How dare they!! Well, I'm just sending this again.

Dear Millie:

Thank you hon!! You hang in there too - getting tougher and tougher by the month and now years (can't believe it'll be two years since I found this site). Time does fly while you're in pain.

You know Millie, I have those same stupid questions that I ask myself daily and I can't find the answer. As knowledgable as I feel I have become belonging to this board, there are new twists being added all the time and I don't have the answers as to what to do about finding out about this entrapped nerve (if it is), who to help me, who to see, where to go. There are no good answers like hearing that I should have the nerve deadened (well, who really knows if it is an entrapped nerve), or have a radio implanted inside of me (after all of that, what if it didn't work) because it's not nerve damage or an entrapped nerve, but just adhesions entrapping major organs or the new one inter-tissial adhesions or scar tissue causing the pain. How the heck does one find out what is causing the pain without undergoing a lap? I know one thing, I cannot live like this the rest of my life - I just cannot and I can't find anyone to give me the answers. That certainly is the problem with this disease there are no clear-cut answers to anything - there is no quick cure. I just want to scream - just fix it and let me go on living my life the way it used to be.

Here's my hand holding your hand across the many miles!!!!

Love,

Hellyun

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: