Re: To Millie

Wed May 1 18:27:20 2002

Dear Helen, You are very welcome! Oh, how Lately, everyday I cry, and cry out of why I can't go back to the old me. I think so many of us feel this way, probably more often than we let on. I am unsure of what to do, because it's almost impossible for me to trust Drs. And I'm sure there are very good ones out there... someplace. Yes, I am scared to be cut again. I do know that I get pains in my right side, when I turn on my left side. That scares me, because I've been told that my appendix is retrocecal, in other words, folded behind the cecum. Helen, you so accurately and sadly summed it up when you said, " I know one thing, I cannot live like this the rest of my life - I just cannot and I can't find anyone to give me the answers." So many days I feel as if I cannot go on. But then I try to think of others even less fortunate than I am. But for me, that isn't easy, at times. I only wish there was a cure for adhesions, and I sure wish all of us lived close to one another. Pain - free hugs. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: