Making a negative in to a positive or trying!

Thu May 2 07:17:40 2002

Good Morning to All Of you! Well havent been able to sleep since about 12:30 last night the old pain has been ripping at my guts all night long..So since i didnt have any pain meds..i decided to take a major Negative and make something a little positive with it..so i got me a big old bottle of ibuprofen sat it on the desk..and a bottle of water..and some munchies so i would have to go traipsing through the house and wake anyone up. So i took a handful of ibuprofen ...stuck a heating pad behind my back, and started looking at alot of different adhesions sites and just digging in to old messages on the board etc. So actually the only really good thing i could figure out to do..was to write a letter to my Dr and tell her how i feel about how she has treated me and asking her to look at Adhesions.org and then maybe she will have a little better understanding of this affliction...dont know that ill send it but it sure made me feel better writing it hehe. So then i thought i would just pray for every body here..and so i did that for about an hour or so..and so then i wrapped up in a blanket and headed for the porch and watched the sun come up..which was wonderful..wish i could have sen that with out this monster in my gut and on my side..but it was pretty anyway. Seeing the sun come up always makes for a pretty day...makes things a little clearer for me. Well ill hush up now..my beautiful son just brought me a big cuppa coffee and a donut..and i really want that donut hehe my body doesnt need it but my mind sure does...so im wishing every one is at least comfortable today.. Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: