radio frequency, great news for entrapped nerves!

Thu May 2 09:12:40 2002

Hi All, I haven't been to this site for so long and I have just got caught up on most everyone. I had the radio frequency done 4 weeks ago and I can finally say good things. It started 2 months ago with a hypogastric plexic block. This was done in the spine to see if he could locate the nerve and if I could get some relief immediately after the procedure and I did. I had 20 hours of complete pain relief from my nerve which is located at the top of the vaginal wall (following a vag. hyst). Dr. Korell has tried to remove this nerve twice and each time I had a 50% reduction of pain but still remained on 3 Methadone tabs per day. This pain relief made me a candidate for the radio. They go into the spine again (this time I could have Verced because he knew where the nerve was and when he found the nerve he hooked the needle up to a machine which heated up the nerve to 45 degrees C. This lasted about 10 minutes on each side of my spine. I have suffered greatly since this was done and my pain meds have gone up to 5 per day but slowly I am improving now and as of yesterday I am down to 2.5 pills!!! The pain is no longer where it was but is more a soreness in the back radiating to the hips and ribs. I am hoping for complete pain relief. Aren't we all!! I just can't tell you how excited I am. However, this is a temporary cure and can last up to 3 years at best. And then it will need to be repeated. I can take that. If anyone wants more info please contact me. Love, Joanne

--
Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: