Cheryl ( Yep it's Me)

Thu May 2 13:01:12 2002

You have a wonderful memory. I have been on here on and off for a couple years. I am sorry to say that things have only gotten worse for me with no hope in site. I had surgery last July to lysis adhesions that were all over my bowels,abdomen,and pelvis and the Dr. used the Interceed barrier. My pain might have been a little better for a couple months but is now back and even worse than before! The surgery did nothing for my bowels. Still drinking Ensure,H20,fruit juices,and jello! For the last several months the Dr.s where telling me my only hope was to go to the Cleveland Clinic which is about a four hour drive one way from where I live. Well I got so bad that my husband took me up there last Friday and it was a wasted trip! I got treated as poorly as I do at home. They said that since there was no structural problem (Dr. words)that it was probably adhesions there was nothing they could do for me! They took one look at my OR reports with adhesions written all over them and rushed me out of there as quick as they could! They said they would recommend a pain clinic. I don't want drugs I just want them to fix me. All though the pain is getting unbarable and tylenol and motrin are not getting it anymore. I don't know what I am going to do cause there is no hope insite for me and I don't see myself going to any Dr. any time soon. My husband begged me to go last week cause he knows I have lost all faith in the medical proffession!!!!Thank you for your concern. It feels good to know there are still people who care! XOXO

>> I thought this link said it all :-) Please click
>> on the link http://www.alighthouse.com/pansies.htm

--
Big Pain Free Hugs To All
       ~Browkenwing~

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: